TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use,
all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Products on NewPointe Community Church’s web site are provided “as is”. NewPointe Community Church makes no warranties,
expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or
conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation
of rights. Further, NewPointe Community Church does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results,
or reliability of the use of the products on its internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall NewPointe Community Church or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages
for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on NewPointe
Community Church’s Internet site, even if NewPointe Community Church or a NewPointe Community Church employee authorized representative
has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied
warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on NewPointe Community Church’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors.
NewPointe Community Church does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. NewPointe
Community Church may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. NewPointe Community Church
does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
NewPointe Community Church has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for
the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by NewPointe Community Church of
the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use,
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
All donations are final.