THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Our staff and volunteers work hard to create a safe and meaningful experience for kids in Velocity.
Here are a few things that you need to know in order to enhance their experience:
• Doors open 15 minutes before the Adult service begins.
• Security is a focus for us. We require all kids to check-in before entering Velocity. Details about check-in can be easily found right near the Velocity entrance.
• To keep our environment safe and disruption-free, we re-open our environment for pick-up when the adult service concludes.
• Once you have attended Velocity for a few weeks, we would love for you to commit to a specific hour,
for your Adult service, so your Velocity child can experience consistent leadership in their small group time.
We believe that consistent relationships between a student and their small group leaders help make what they learn in Velocity stick.
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THIS SUNDAY IN VELOCITY!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Here’s a peek into a Sunday experience for your kids.
As kids enter their rooms, they get greeted by their small group leader and jump right into a fun ice breaker.
Next, all the students gather for the Bible story of the week, presented in a creative format – one that makes the Bible come to life.
After the story, it’s time to break it all down – in small groups. Here kids and leaders work to discover how the month's Life App and Bible
Verse fits into their everyday life.
Our Velocity small group leaders are serious about having fun and teaching God’s truth!
Families will have access online to two great ways they can connect during the week. God Times are four fun devotions for the week while
Parent Cues are an insider's view of what is going on in Velocity for the entire month. It communicates four very important things:
- THE MONTH’S LIFE APP
- THE MONTH’S MEMORY VERSE
- THE WEEK’S BIBLE STORY
- A SPECIFIC QUESTION(S) FOR PARENTS TO ASK THEIR KIDS TO BEGIN A CONVERSATION AT HOME.
These are both helpful tools in having spiritual conversations with your kids and help you lead and guide your kids.
IN VELOCITY, EVERY KID MATTERS!
REQUEST MORE INFO ABOUT VELOCITY